Pages

2 February 2014

January 2014: Happenings


Happy year of the Horse, everyone! May it be a prosperous and healthy year for you all. Some snaps from the past month.



New Year cake: Fried in a pan with some beaten egg. It’s a sweet sticky cake that we eat during the first days of the new lunar year.
Book: Dear Life - Alice Munro. A collection of short stories.
Juice: I’ve been obsessed with juice this month. My favourite combination is orange, apple and blueberries
Real Techniques brushes: Living up to its hype. These brushes are very soft and dense. I got the core collection and the starter set.
Healthy breakfast: Yoghurt, blueberries and a cuppa. Not sure what else I can say.
Lai see: The essence of lunar new year! J/k, it’s all about the food :p and family and friends of course.
Homemade bread: I’ve been trying to bake bread for the past month. Failed several times and this is the first one that was successful! Recipe coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment