Pages

30 June 2014

Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque



I’m using Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque (phew that’s a mouthful) for a few months now and I really do believe it keeps my skin from breaking out. I have acne prone skin and living in a dirty, humid metropolis doesn’t help. It broke out very badly during the last quarter of 2013. I did some resource on the internet and found out that clay masks are a good tool to combat the never ending battle with bad skin.

I heard good things about Kiehl’s and decided to try their products. The clay mask is the second product of theirs I’m trying out. I have to say, it’s really great. When you apply it onto your face, you’ll experience a tingly and minty feeling. It feels like it penetrate into your pores and scoops out all the dirt. When you remove it, with some lukewarm water, it feels like you have the cleanest skin.

It says it’s best to use it twice a week, but I use it every other day just on my T-zone or on my entire face. Sometimes I put it on just on my nose in the morning, while I’m brushing my teeth, and it instantly makes my pores appear smaller. I haven’t really broken out again since using this product. There is the occasional pimple when it’s that time of the month. But so far, nothing as bad last year. Let’s hope it’ll stay this way.The mask isn’t cheap, but I’m using the product for four months now and there’s still ⅔rd left. Plus preventing my skin from breaking out is pretty much priceless for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment