Pages

11 September 2014

Clinique Cheek Pop/ Blush Pop


Lately, I am getting more and more into Clinique products. The latest two products that I have just added to my collection are the Cheek Pop and the Even Better foundation.


I normally don’t wear a lot of make-up and this is the first blush that I have purchased from Clinique. The shade I got is in Ginger Pop. It is an old rose colour with the slightest yellow undertone. More of a warm rose, which really compliments my bronzed skin. The finish looks quite pearley in the packaging. Once applied I think it give my cheeks a nice glow, but I don’t look like a shiny disco ball.

Packaging wise, I really like the thick plastic container. It gives a very firm “snap” when you close the container. It doesn’t feel flimsy at all. The blush itself is shaped as a flower. Not sure what kind of flower, if you do please let me know. Just thinking that the flower will disappear every time I use it, makes me sad. It’s almost preventing me from actually using the blusher...

No comments:

Post a Comment