Pages

29 September 2014

Mise en scene - Damage Care Perfect Serum


My hair has always been frizzy since I came to Hong Kong, due to the humidity. I tried several products to make my hair look less frizzy, but this is the first one that actually works. What really pushed me over purchasing this product is the fact it contains argan oil. In my humble opinion, everything with argan oil will make my hair better. Another good reason to try out this product, is that this serum is the number one best-seller in Korea.



There are less fly- aways and my hair looks less frizzy in general. The product feels a little bit waxy, like a face primer, on your fingers. A little goes a long way. After I washed and dried my hair, I apply a pea size amount from the midshaft to the ends of my hair. The result is instant shiny and healthier looking hair. What I also like about this product, is it doesn’t wear my hair down. Nor does it feel greasy.

It has quite a strong fragrant, but not in a bad way. I am not sure how to describe the smell, somewhat like at the hairdresser? Personally, I’m a fan of the smell. Every time I use the serum, it feels like I went to visit the hairdresser. My hair feels smooth and shiny and on top of it, it smells great. Ooh… a hair perfume, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment