Pages

16 December 2013

Travel 001 | Hua Hin


Sawadeeka! It’s the first time I went to Thailand and boy, I finally get why everyone loves Thailand so much! We drove straight to Hua Hin after we landed in Bangkok. It was a three and a half-hour drive, that’s mostly spent in traffic jams After a 3.5 hour drive we arrived at the hotel.

We spent the mornings next to the pool and in the afternoons we explored the city. I have many firsts during this trip: First time I had green curry (and it’s delish), first time I saw monkeys (they were cute and scary at the same time, first time I went into a cave (so beautiful!), first time I saw so many cables above my head (what if you have to find that “one” cable?!), first time I saw so many temples in one town, first time I had such cheap seafood! Just reminiscing makes me really miss Hua Hin right now….



No comments:

Post a Comment