Pages

6 January 2014

December 2013 Favourites



Happy New Year, everyone! I know we're already a week into the new year and I've been slacking off a bit.

I want to start with a new series, which is the oh so famous monthly favourites. These seven things made my life so much better during December.



Book: Mitch Albom - the time keeper.
Mushrooms: Probably the nicest things about fall/winter. I can eat these every day, which I’m already doing.
Tea: Green tea,  Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Rosehip, in bags or loose leaves. It doesn’t matter, life is great as long as there’s tea.
Tea time: Egg tart + milk tea. ‘Nough said.
Blankets: Snuggled in these two hotties for the past month
Citric fruit: Need them vitamin C during flu season. Plus they smell so good.
Skin care: My skin basically died during with this cold-dry weather. It broke out, then turned into a desert. I literally thought my skin would rip apart if I tried to close my eyes, that’s how dry it was. These babies really saved my skin.
Clinique - Moisture Surge Overnight Mask HK$290
Kiehl’s - Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing Treatment HK$320
Superdrug - Vitamin E night cream £2.99
The Body Shop - Vitamin C Microdermabrasion HK$209

Hada Labo - AHA + BHA foaming cleanser HK$69

No comments:

Post a Comment